What TAEKWONDO can do for you, your child?
- Enhance self-esteem by heightening your physical and mental powers.
- Build confidence by encouraging you to succeed and to take control of your life.
- Develop discipline by thoroughly training your body and mind in the tenets and techniques of Taekwondo.
- Teach self-defense by training you to recognize situations in which physical self-defense may be necessary, and teaching you how to control such situations to your advantage.
- Strengthen your mind and body through increased physical coordination and mental discipline.
THE FAMILY & TAEKWONDO
Respect, trust and open communication are the foundations of strong families. Taekwondo training promotes values such as honesty, courtesy, loyalty, and cooperation. Each is an essential component in maintaining a good family structure.
Choe’s Quality Martial Arts Taekwondo provides quality instruction and service with a view toward the overall health and well-being of every participant. Our philosophy ensures that learning will take place in a safe, nurturing environment. We care about our students, families, and staff, and we provide a supportive environment for learning and personal growth.
Choe’s Quality Martial Arts Taekwondo where nothing is impossible.
The Child & Taekwondo
How Your Child Can Benefit From Taekwondo?
Taekwondo is a total learning activity. Lessons are tailored to your child’s age and skill level. Your child begins by practicing basic patterns and forms, board breaking, kicking, blocking, striking, and punching. These fundamental skills increase your child’s physical coordination, flexibility, balance, and mental acumen.
Taekwondo develops your child’s athletic abilities and self-awareness, and improves the child’s capabilities in self-defense.
Self-Discipline and Self Esteem for your Child
Taekwondo emphasizes moral development as well. Children learn respect for themselves and others, heightened concentration, and increased self-discipline and self-restraint.
The self-discipline that develops as a result of learning and practicing the techniques usually carries over into other areas of the child’s life. School grades often improve as your child learns to focus on objectives and to work toward achievement. The self-discipline and self-resect which Taekwondo develops can provide your child with the skills and mindset necessary to resist peer pressure.
Let your child experience the benefits of Choe’s Quality Martial Arts Taekwondo.